Bright, glowing, and radiant skin is every woman’s dream. All woman wish to have skins that make them look healthy, young and confident. Without a doubt, facemasks are best for impeccable skin care treatment to help you with your skin care concerns.
But sometimes, it is very tough to take time out especially for skin care treatment from our tied up schedule. Check out this step-by-step guide on how to create face mask which you can make by yourself at home.
In order to have a healthy and smooth skin, you should try made cocoa hydration mask that contains with avocado and chocolate which have high antioxidant concentration. Some of ingredients that mentioned in below can help to nourish and repair your dry and irritated skin.
Here several ingredients that need to prepare;
1. Mash one quarter of an avocado and directly place in a small bowl.
2. Add one tablespoon of cocoa powder and one tablespoon of honey, mash and mix well.
3. After cleansing your face, you can directly apply the mask to your face thoroughly and wait until it dry approximately 10 minutes.
4. Wash and rinse off with warm water.
Banana Mask for Glowing Skin
Do you know that banana offered many kinds of benefit for our skin? Banana is rich in powerful anti-oxidants. Banana contains water, potassium, vitamins C and vitamin E, which can help to promote glowing skin. This fruit could revitalize and nourished your dry skin, disguise wrinkle and retard skin aging. Besides, if you have acne-prone oily skin, you can still use this mask to reduce oil in your face, so the skin is not easy pimpled.
In order to make this mask, you will need;
1. Mash one-half of a banana in a bowl.
2. Mix that with a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of orange juice.
3. After cleaning your face, Applied directly the mask thoroughly on your face and leave it for 15 minutes.
4. Wash and rinse off with warm water. Then you can apply your daily moisturizer.
Citrus Mask for Bright Skin
Citrus fruits are known well for their high vitamin C and helps kill bacteria present on the skin, and making your skin feel bright, clean and fresh. The nutrients inside citrus help to keep your skin look young that also help in maintaining elasticity of your skin and help to minimizing skin pores leave your skin look glowing and bright.
These are ingredients that you need to prepare for this mask:
1. Mix 3 tablespoons of orange juice with a quarter cup of honey.
2. After cleaning your face, apply the mixture gently on your face and leave it for about 15 minutes.
3. Wash and rinse off with warm water and as usual, do not miss to apply your daily moisturizer.